How do I set a gaming limit on my account?19 people found this answer usefulThere are different ways to set limits for gambling activities. Gaming limits help you to always keep track of your gaming activity, feel relaxed and be aware of your limits.InterCasino offers the following limits:Deposit limit
- With a deposit limit, you can control your deposits during a specified time period. All deposits made during the specified period are added together and should you attempt to make a deposit that exceeds your total deposit limit, a message will appear on your screen informing you that your limit has been reached and the deposit will be stopped.
- A session limit restricts how long you can play for in one session. Reaching this limit will trigger a pop-up message and your play will be stopped until your next login.
- A reality check will notify you when you've been playing for a set amount of time. Once that time has elapsed, you will see a pop-up message and you can choose to either keep playing or take a little breather.
To set a limit: Log into your InterCasino account. Select "Gaming Limits". Decide which limit you want to set up in your account and follow the instructions on the page.
- With a loss limit you can place a limit on how much of your money can be lost over a selected number of consecutive days.
Is this answer helpful?
How can I close my account?14 people found this answer usefulAt InterCasino we do our best to provide a fun and safe online gaming environment. However, if you feel like spending time away from our site would be the best decision for you, it might be best to take a break from our site, set some limits or even, close your account.
We offer 3 ways in which you can control your gambling:
- Take a break - If you want to take a break from our site, you can set this up under Gaming Limits. The "Time-out" option found under the 'Self-Exclusion' section allows you to take a break of 24 hours or 7 days. Your account will however not be automatically reopened until the set time-out has expired. This will give you time to take a closer look at your playing behaviour.
- Close your account - We want you to be in control of your account which is why we provide you with the opportunity to close your own account, should you want to (although we really, really hope you don't!) To close your account, log into your account and select Gaming Limits, go to "Close my account" and select one of the reasons from the drop-down menu. Of course, you can also contact our customer service team and we will close the account for you.
- Self-exclusion - You may opt to exclude yourself from our site for a certain time, especially if you have noticed that your gaming behaviour has been having a negative effect on yourself and those around you. To self-exclude yourself from InterCasino, log into your account and select Gaming Limits, go to "Self-Exclusion" and select a time period that is most suitable to yourself and your needs. You can choose between 24 hours, 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or an unlimited period. If you select the self-exclusion option, you will not be able to request a re-opening of your account until the specified time has ended. Afterwards, we will review your request and provide you with a cooling-off period to thoroughly evaluate your decision. Please contact our customer services team if you would like to extend your self-exclusion period.
For more information on responsible gaming, please visit PlayWise.
Is this answer helpful?
Can I close my account irrevocably forever?0 people found this answer usefulResponsible Gambling is our cornerstone at InterCasino. We recommend that you visit our responsible gaming page where we have useful information on responsible gaming and various options to prevent unhealthy gambling habits.
If you have noticed that your own gaming and your gaming behaviour is having a negative impact on yourself and those around you, and you would like to permanently and irrevocably close your account, please contact our customer service department.
We also recommend that you contact other online gaming operators with whom you are registered and close your accounts.
Is this answer helpful?I would like to reopen my account. How do I do this?0 people found this answer usefulAccounts that have been closed by self-exclusion cannot be reopened before the specified time has elapsed. Accounts that have been closed for other reasons can be reopened by the player himself.
If you have chosen to take a 24 hour or 7-day time-out, your account will automatically be reopened after the time has expired.
If you have chosen to self-exclude yourself, please contact our live chat support after the period has expired and we will help you re-open your account.
If you did not close your account by self-exclusion, you can simply log in with the registered email and your password and follow the instructions given to re-open your account. You can always contactour customer service team and we will be happy to help you!
Is this answer helpful?How do I know that I have reached or exceeded my deposit limit?0 people found this answer usefulIf you try to make a deposit that exceeds your limit, you will receive a message on your screen informing you that you have reached your limit and that your deposit has been cancelled.
Is this answer helpful?When can I make my next deposit?2 people found this answer usefulOnce a deposit has been accepted and appears in your player account, you can deposit again. Unless you have set yourself a limit, you can make your next deposit when your deposit limit is no longer exceeded. The deposit limit you have set can be seen in your transaction overview.For example, if your deposit limit is €40 over 3 days, count back 3 days (to the exact time, e.g. 14:01) from the moment you want to deposit and calculate how much you can deposit. So, if you deposit €15 on Monday at 14:01, €10 on Tuesday at 11:00 and €10 on Wednesday at 13:00, you will not be able to make another deposit until 14:01 on Wednesday. Your next deposit on Wednesday can be a maximum of €15, as the €40 over 3 days runs from Tuesday at 11:00am.
Is this answer helpful?How can I keep my gaming under control?0 people found this answer usefulResponsible gaming is a cornerstone of InterCasino. It is important that you are in control of your gaming at all times so that you can relax and enjoy spinning the reels! If you find that playing on our site is frustrating rather than entertaining, we recommend setting a limit or even taking a break.
To learn more about responsible gaming, click here.
To set a limit or take a break, click here.
Do you want to check your gaming behaviour? click here..
Is this answer helpful?